Perhaps one of the fun-est festivals of the year that brings out our inner playfulness is Holi! But are you scared of what it will do to your skin and hair? Fret not, because we are here to guide to ensure you can play your hearts out on this auspicious day without worrying too much about your hair and skin.
TIPS TO PROTECT YOUR HAIR + SKIN
- Apply a generous layer of Cold Pressed Coconut Oil to your skin, even if it’s below the clothes, as wet colour can soak through the material and touch your skin
- Remember to apply sun screen afterwards
- Massage Cold Pressed Coconut Oil on the scalp and coat the hair strands upto the ends and tie up in a bun. This will protect from the colour seeping into the scalp
- Soak your nails in olive oil to protect the cuticles and apply nail polish
- Drink lots of water
- Take a shower right after you’re done playing with the colours!
Remember to play with clean colours and avoid the use of water – let’s play an eco-friendly Holi!