This beautiful scented soy candle is hand poured into a glass jar, and uses pure rose oil to ensure a therapeutic journey
- Store candles in room temperature when not in use
- Burn the candle in a closed room to ensure the fragrance does not weaken
- When burning a soy wax candle for the first time, make sure to keep it lit for a minimum of 3 hours at a stretch. This helps blending the oils. After that, burn the candle just for about 30 minutes and your room will be filled with a soothing fragrance.
- Once you burn the candle, you will notice a pool of oil gathering around the wick. After you put off the candle, wait for the said oil to harden again and cool down. Only after it has come down to room temperature, put the lid back on. This will help make the candle last longer.
- Do not put the candles directly in sunlight
- Do not light the candle in an open space, as the fragrances will blow away with the wind
Why Soy Wax?
Soy wax is a biodegradable vegetable wax derived from soybean oil. It is a natural, renewable resource, unlike paraffin wax that derives from petroleum.
Few other reasons:
- Clean burning
- No harmful by-products
- Does not release dangerous carcinogens into the air
- Toxin free
Nt. Wt.: 100g in a glass jar
Rose Oil Benefits
Inhaling rose fragrance has therapeutic aroma benefits that help fight depression, overcome anxiety, reduce headache, provide relief during menopausal and menstrual cramps.
Nature Therapy X Cornerstone Aroma
This is a conscious effort by Nature Therapy to partner with local artisans and promote niche, handmade and skillful products.
About Cornerstone Aroma
Cornerstone Aroma is a brand that explores Krishna’s passion of pursuing various crafts – hand poured soy wax candles being one of those crafts. She produces small batch, hand poured, aroma therapeutic soy wax candles for various clients.
Every candle made by her is nourished with the perfect blend of wax and recipes of essential oils that have varied health and therapeutic benefits such as – anti-stress, mood up lifters, focus inducing and aphrodisiac aromas.