No. 35 Ginger + Bergamot Candle (Limited Edition)
Hand Poured • Small Batch Production • Eco-Friendly
Notes of: energising scent of ginger spice and fresh citrus bergamot
Hand poured soy wax combined with our signature ginger+bergamot fragrance in a copper finish metal votive, with white marble lid
A box of long match sticks included
Burn time: approx. 30 hours
- Store candles in room temperature when not in use
- Burn the candle in a closed room to ensure the fragrance does not weaken
- When burning a soy wax candle for the first time, make sure to keep it lit for a minimum of 3 hours at a stretch. This helps blending the oils. After that, burn the candle just for about 30 minutes and your room will be filled with a soothing fragrance.
- Once you burn the candle, you will notice a pool of oil gathering around the wick. After you put off the candle, wait for the said oil to harden again and cool down. Only after it has come down to room temperature, put the lid back on. This will help make the candle last longer.
- Do not put the candles directly in sunlight
- Do not light the candle in an open space, as the fragrances will blow away with the wind
- Use the candle snuffer to safely extinguish the candle
- Reuse the container as a holder or bowl
Why Soy Wax?
Soy wax is a biodegradable vegetable wax derived from soybean oil. It is a natural, renewable resource, unlike paraffin wax that derives from petroleum.
Few other reasons:
- Clean burning
- No harmful by-products
- Does not release dangerous carcinogens into the air
- Toxin free
Wax Weight: 1 candle with 200g soy wax + 2 wooden wick candle