April 28, 2020
DIY Scented Pouches for your cupboards
Spending time for #selfcare can also extend to your living environment. Imagine opening up your cupboards to the lingering refreshing scents of uplifting roses or calming lavender. This is a quick DIY tutorial below to rejuvenate your closets!
Recommended essential oil scents: Rose, Lavender, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine
- Cloth bags
- Uncooked rice
- Dried lavender
- Dried roses
- Essential oil of your choice
- Stir together uncooked rice with dried flowers
- Add a few drops of your desired essential oil and combine
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes
- Scoop the mix into the cloth bags and fasten with a ribbon
- Place into closed areas for maximum impact, such as lingerie drawers, cupboard shelves and linen closets.
NOTE: the more essential oil drops you add, the longer they last. Ideally 3-4 drops should last you a month, depending on area space of the particular drawer/closet. To recharge them, simple remove all filling, add more drops and replace!