Our Eucalyptus Honey – what does it mean?
It is termed eucalyptus as the honey is made from by bees that forage on the nectar of eucalyptus blossoms
Our honey is sourced from local bee keepers and is 100% natural. It is unprocessed and unheated – making this raw. Crystallisation may occur – however this is a property of raw, unprocessed honey.
Main properties of honey:
- Healing + cleansing
10 home remedies for various ailments with honey:
- Cough + cold: 2 teaspoons of honey + 2 tsp ginger juice = consume it twice a day
- Diarrhoea: drink 5 ml of fresh honey thrice a day before meals
- 3. Blood Purifier: 1 glass of warm water + 2 tsp of honey + 1 tsp lemon juice in the morning
- Asthma: 5 ml honey + 5 ml ginger juice + 2.5g black pepper powder = consume three times dayly relieves bronchial asthma symptoms. (According to AYU, an international journal of research in Ayurveda)
- Improve eyesight: 10 ml of honey + 10 ml carrot juice drink regularly
- Temporary dandruff relief: dilute honey with 10 percent of warm water to the scalp
- Oral health: 1 teaspoon of honey + pinch of turmeric whisked in warm water and to be used as mouthwash- this prevents decay and falling of teeth. It eases oral diseases and bad breath too.
- 8. Soothe burns, cuts + wounds: apply a thin layer of honey over the area
- Reduce arthritis: 30 ml of honey + 30 ml coconut vinegar + 100 ml of water to drink twice a day is effective in reducing arthritis according to recent studies in Ayurveda.
- Sound sleep: eat 1 tbsp of honey every evening